Early Warning Network
EARLY DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF HEALTH DETERIORATION
– TRANSFORM HEALTH CARE PROVISION AND OUTCOMES
FROM REACTIVE TO PROACTIVE CARE
Imagine a Health Care model that continuously monitors a patient’s condition, recognizes negative trends and proactively recommends actions to avoid a crisis event. That’s proactive care, and that’s precisely how the Early Warning Network delivers value.
HOW IT WORKS
The Early Warning Network, uses ThoughtWireOS to streamline the collection, utilization and sharing of clinical data for early detection and prevention of patient/resident health deterioration events. Sophisticated algorithms react to each data update, and care givers are notified when action is required.
BENEFITS OF EARLY WARNING
- Personalized care with real time visibility of patient and resident specific context
- Tracking and prioritization of key care milestones
- Enhanced quality of care and safety for patients and residents in the appropriate care setting
- Improved transparency and visibility of clinical metrics
- Improved communication and collaboration
- Optimized care delivery through clinical orchestration
- Improved patient and resident experience & health outcomes through proactive prioritization and mobilization of care resources
- Real time situational awareness of patient and resident journey across the care continuum
- Operational level views for facilities
- Knowledge and information sharing across care continuum
EARLY WARNING VALUE PROPOSITION
Failure to recognize patient deterioration is a significant issue for acute care hospitals. The use of early warning scores that track abnormal vital signs is a strategy to recognize the unwell patient. In collaboration with ThoughtWire, our hospital has harnessed the power of our electronic health record to alert health care professionals in a timely manner. This has led to reduced cardiac arrests and unplanned intensive care unit admissions.”
Early Warning System helps your care teams do more, with less stress, and fewer errors:
- Vitals Capture
- HEWS Calculation and Audit
- Nurse Code Call and Management
- Intelligent Alerts and Alarm Management
- Closed Loop Communications
Predict and Preempt when a patient's condition is deteriorating using an early warning system algorithm.
Enable Nurses to enter vital signs on their mobile devices, making data capture fast and connected.
Optimize Workflows required to respond to critical early warning system events.
Allow for Real-Time mobile communication and collaboration between doctors, nurses, ER teams and more, for enhanced situational awareness.
Reduce alarm fatigue and burnout by delivering alarms to only the staff who need them.