- Come and see us May 27-28 in the IBM booth (101) at #eHealth13 in Ottawa. We're showing our mobile and in-ward clinical solutions using the ThoughtWire platform.
- ThoughtWire Named One of Canada's Top 25 Up and Coming ICT Companies
- Government of Canada Supports Investment and Innovation at ThoughtWire.
- ThoughtWire is proud to announce the pre-release of our Unified digital eXperience Platform (UxP).
- We are still hiring! Current positions available at ThoughtWire:
- Learn about the unique agile process we use when engaging with new customers.
- See ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith's interview about Human Middleware for PWC's Up front magazine.
- ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith co-hosts Identity North
- ThoughtWire is part of the discussion in a Globe and Mail series on Big Data.
- Thank you C100 and DigitalPuck for sponsoring the C100 in Palo Alto, and for inviting ThoughtWire to participate. It was a great event!
- ThoughtWire presented at the Digital Puck Mentor Monday event in Toronto.
- Meet our Advisory Board.
Follow our blogs!
Heartbleed and OpenSSL Statement On 4/11/14 9:03 PM
The ThoughtWire platform does not directly incorporate or use OpenSSL. Nevertheless, information security is extremely important to ThoughtWire and we started a thorough investigation immediately
Step 1 Gather Information - Step 2... On 4/2/14 2:00 PM
Historically empiricism started in the Renaissance, at least in western civilizations. For me, it started with one of my first mentors, a wonderful manager who was a physicist by training,
Load and Circuit Breakers On 3/13/14 2:00 PM
This circuit breaker design pattern shows how a software component that acts like a circuit breaker can be used to protect high volume systems from uneven availability across distributed
Agile and Non-Functionals On 3/10/14 9:30 AM
I thought this post laid out an interesting paradigm for how to integrate non-functional requirements into story creation and estimation in an agile process. It shows how by thinking through theRSS (Opens New Window)
Showing 4 results.