- Come and see us May 27-28 in the IBM booth (101) at #eHealth13 in Ottawa. We're showing our mobile and in-ward clinical solutions using the ThoughtWire platform.
- ThoughtWire Named One of Canada's Top 25 Up and Coming ICT Companies
- Government of Canada Supports Investment and Innovation at ThoughtWire.
- ThoughtWire is proud to announce the pre-release of our Unified digital eXperience Platform (UxP).
- We are still hiring! Current positions available at ThoughtWire:
- Learn about the unique agile process we use when engaging with new customers.
- See ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith's interview about Human Middleware for PWC's Up front magazine.
- ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith co-hosts Identity North
- ThoughtWire is part of the discussion in a Globe and Mail series on Big Data.
- Thank you C100 and DigitalPuck for sponsoring the C100 in Palo Alto, and for inviting ThoughtWire to participate. It was a great event!
- ThoughtWire presented at the Digital Puck Mentor Monday event in Toronto.
- Meet our Advisory Board.
Follow our blogs!
Putting users first On 3/3/14 2:00 PM
Our amazing senior solution architect, Jason O'Neill, came up with the slogan on this sticker as part of preparing for a recent job fair. The sticker was a hit and the ThoughtWire team had a blast
Teaching Testing On 2/25/14 11:00 AM
One of our fabulous ThoughtWire developers sent me a link to a really good post about how to teach test driven development. It makes the link between design and testing very explicit, showing how
The Water Jug on Your Counter On 2/13/14 10:30 AM
Last summer we had a flowering plant on our deck and it needed a lot of water, which we kept forgetting. That made the plant look a little like the picture on the right. To help us
Embrace learning, even when you'd rather not On 12/2/13 11:00 AM
There's a very good post by Clay Shirky about large technology projects and some of the causes of failure. While the post uses the healthcare.gov website launch failure to explore the issue, IRSS (Opens New Window)
Showing 4 results.