- Come and see us May 27-28 in the IBM booth (101) at #eHealth13 in Ottawa. We're showing our mobile and in-ward clinical solutions using the ThoughtWire platform.
- ThoughtWire Named One of Canada's Top 25 Up and Coming ICT Companies
- Government of Canada Supports Investment and Innovation at ThoughtWire.
- ThoughtWire is proud to announce the pre-release of our Unified digital eXperience Platform (UxP).
- We are still hiring! Current positions available at ThoughtWire:
- Learn about the unique agile process we use when engaging with new customers.
- See ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith's interview about Human Middleware for PWC's Up front magazine.
- ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith co-hosts Identity North
- ThoughtWire is part of the discussion in a Globe and Mail series on Big Data.
- Thank you C100 and DigitalPuck for sponsoring the C100 in Palo Alto, and for inviting ThoughtWire to participate. It was a great event!
- ThoughtWire presented at the Digital Puck Mentor Monday event in Toronto.
- Meet our Advisory Board.
Follow our blogs!
Agile and Non-Functionals On 3/10/14 9:30 AM
I thought this post laid out an interesting paradigm for how to integrate non-functional requirements into story creation and estimation in an agile process. It shows how by thinking through the
One myth about personal assistant myths On 3/7/14 10:15 AM
I saw this post about the film Her, How Real Is "Her?" Five Myths About Intelligent Assistants and had to comment. I was going to wait until I'd seen the movie, which I'm hoping to do soon, but
Putting users first On 3/3/14 2:00 PM
Our amazing senior solution architect, Jason O'Neill, came up with the slogan on this sticker as part of preparing for a recent job fair. The sticker was a hit and the ThoughtWire team had a blast
Teaching Testing On 2/25/14 11:00 AM
One of our fabulous ThoughtWire developers sent me a link to a really good post about how to teach test driven development. It makes the link between design and testing very explicit, showing howRSS (Opens New Window)
Showing 4 results.