- ThoughtWire Named One of Canada's Top 25 Up and Coming ICT Companies
- Government of Canada Supports Investment and Innovation at ThoughtWire.
- ThoughtWire is proud to announce the pre-release of our Unified digital eXperience Platform (UxP).
- We are still hiring! Current positions available at ThoughtWire:
- Learn about the unique agile process we use when engaging with new customers.
- See ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith's interview about Human Middleware for PWC's Up front magazine.
- ThoughtWire CEO Mike Monteith co-hosts Identity North
- ThoughtWire is part of the discussion in a Globe and Mail series on Big Data.
- Thank you C100 and DigitalPuck for sponsoring the C100 in Palo Alto, and for inviting ThoughtWire to participate. It was a great event!
- ThoughtWire presented at the Digital Puck Mentor Monday event in Toronto.
- Meet our Advisory Board.
Follow our blogs!
When 2 + 1 = 1 On 5/13/13 4:00 PM
I had an absolutely great customer question last week that I thought deserved to be repeated and answered publicly. We were talking to this customer about the complexity they face trying to work
Open Source Homomorphic Cryptography On 5/3/13 9:30 AM
Can't resist posting this link to an article about an initial implementation of homomorphic encryption. As a company deeply interested in the privacy and security of our user's data this could be
Human to Machine to Machine (H2-M2M) On 5/2/13 9:20 AM
With the recent explosion of M&A and investment activity in the M2M / API space (Mashery, Layer 7 and Programmable Web to name a few), I thought I would add another point of reference to the
Reflections on the true cost of Human Middleware On 4/25/13 4:59 PM
The human middleware problem we've been blogging about is absolutely everywhere. As I travel from coast to coast talking to business and IT leaders I am struck by the prevalence and magnitude ofRSS (Opens New Window)
Showing 4 results.